The subject of the MEd is the specialization of graduates and the research in Educational Sciences and especially in Education with the use of New Technologies.
The main objective is to contribute to the production of knowledge and problem solving in the era of Education with the use of New Technologies.
Specifically, graduates should be able to:
- use new technologies for communication, access to libraries, archives, etc.
- find and use supporting material, to produce new teaching material with the use of New Technologies
- create joint programs, work and research with colleagues and students in different geographical regions of the country
- approach interdisciplinary and global the complex problems arising in education
- communicate and collaborate with colleagues from other language and cultural environment
- develop a critical relationship with the educational reality and the processes of knowledge production.